Dynamic Creative Ads
Dynamic Creative Ads allow you to enter several different vides and/or images, texts, headlines, and link descriptions, and algorithmically try different combinations in order to find the best performing texts and creatives.
- You are able to enter all the information at once and quickly generate lots of different versions of ads.
- If you are unsure what images/texts will resonate well with your audience, you can quickly test a lot of different ideas and find out what works best.
- Because these ads are in the same ad set, Brainity will see which combination is performing best and will give more budget to the best performing ad.
- All the texts and images need to be interchangeable. If you want to create multiple different ads in which the texts must be paired with a specific image you will need to create the ads one by one in Single or Carousel format.
- Example: imagine you want to use an image of Alaska with texts that say "Get the gear to explore Alaska!". You would not put this image in a Dynamic Creative Ad with images of Australia and texts that also say "Explore Australia!" as options, because the Australia text may be combined with the Alaska image and make no sense.
Single or Carousel Ads
Single Ads are exactly what their name indicates. They take in only one image or video and only one version of each ad text.
Carousel Ads are similar to Single Ads except they allow you to show multiple images in the same ad. Your prospective customers will be able to scroll through your ad and see multiple different images or videos.
- You can create several Single Ads to target the same audience, with the exact text and image you choose.
- Because these ads are built one by one, Brainity will not mix the texts and images. Each ad will be shown as it was created.
- Because these ads are in the same ad set, Brainity will see which is performing best and will give more budget to the best performing ad.
- Takes more time to create different ad versions manually.
- You need to have a good understanding of what will resonate with your audience because testing different ideas is more time consuming.