To get started with Brainity you need to have your Facebook and Instagram accounts set up correctly. Following these guidelines will ensure that all your important accounts are connected and that you have permission to access all the data you need.
Below is a checklist of what you need and links to articles that can help you with any difficult steps.
1. You need to be the admin of a Facebook Business Manager account.
- If you aren’t the admin of the account you want to use, request the admin to grant you admin access following these instructions.
- Need a new Business Manager account? Here is how to make one.
2. You need a Facebook Page connected to the same Facebook Business Manager account.
- Here is how to add your store’s page to your Business Manager account.
- Don’t have a Facebook Page yet? Here is how to make one.
- Make sure you have admin access to the page.
3. You need a Facebook Ad Account connected to the same Facebook Business Manager account.
- Here is how to add your Ad Account to your Business Manager account or create a new one.
4. You need an Instagram Business Account connected to the same Business Manager account.
- Add or create your Instagram account with these instructions.
- Make sure your account is a business account, or change it to a business account.
- Connect the same Facebook page to your Instagram Business account.
- Make sure you are admin of the Instagram account.
5. You need to install a Facebook Pixel on your store and connect it to the same Business Manager account.
- Here is how to create a new Facebook Pixel.
- Instructions for installing a Facebook Pixel are different for different platforms. Here are instructions for installing a Pixel on Shopify, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Jumpseller, and Prestashop.
- Make sure you are the admin of the Pixel.
- Make sure the Pixel is assigned to the Ad Account.
- Make sure the same Pixel ID is connected to your store.